Payment Partner Representative Payee Services

Our Representative Payee Service (rep payee) works with people of all ages who receive Social Security, veterans’ benefits or pensions and who find themselves unable to manage their finances. The rep payee can arrange to have a person’s checks deposited into a trust account and then manage that person’s bill payments, personal spending and contact with creditors. The rep payee can help them cope with everyday living, work toward independence and meet their financial needs for food, housing, clothing and medical services.

Our Bill Pay Service assists wage earners, retirees and busy people who like the convenience and peace of mind of having someone else manage their bill paying.

It’s easy to get started

Call Payment Partner at 920-968-6984 or toll-free 800-366-8161 press #3 for a free consultation. We can explain more about how this works and answer your questions.

Payment Partner’s services can be offered together with additional financial counseling services from Financial and Debt Solutions. We can have a representative come to your workplace to explain these services.