Fashionista: Now’s the time to shop thrift
Are you bored? I’m here to say that I have a cure. Your local Goodwill retail stores and training centers are now open for some thrift shopping and retail therapy.
I have a few tips to pass along.
- The hours have temporarily changed to 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
- You will notice that you are unable to try on before you buy. This is not a big deal. Simply try on at home and if it does not fit then return within seven days for an in-store credit with your receipt.
- Here’s another reason to shop now. You will receive a coupon for 25% off one item on your next purchase. This is a limited-time offer June 17-30. All the more reason to shop now.
- Are you a senior? Did you know that every Tuesday is Goodwill Senior Savings Day where seniors age 60 or better receive a 10% discount on donated merchandise?
- Goodwill NCW also offers savings for members of the military the first Wednesday of the month. Show your military ID to receive a 10% discount on donated merchandise.
- Don’t forget the color tag of the week, which offers 50% off the ticketed amount.
Now is the time to shop for budget-friendly clothing, home décor, sports equipment, household items, games, puzzles, books and more. The stores are full.
This is great news, especially if you are a Goodwill fashionista thrifter like me!
About Therese Bishop: Therese is Goodwill’s fashionista and always is on the hunt for her next great treasure. She writes regularly about her fashion finds.