Intake Forms

Be prepared to complete the following intake form at your drop-off appointment or you can print and complete the forms prior to your appointment and bring them with you. 


Additional intake forms if any of the following apply to you:

      • Education Expenses
      • Self-employment
      • Retirement Contributions
      • Itemizing Deductions
      • Cash Charitable Contributions
        • New in the tax year 2020, you may be able to deduct up to $300 in cash charitable contributions. Be prepared to provide the list of cash contributions you made to qualified charities. You must have a record of these contributions such as a canceled check, credit-card receipt, bank record or acknowledgement from the charity showing the date and amount of the contribution, or your pay stub showing the contribution through payroll deduction. 
      • Child or Dependent Care Expenses
        • Provide the name, address and Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN) of the person or organization who provided care for your child or dependent while you worked or looked for work and the amounts for each child or dependent. Your provider may provide a statement to you with this information. 
      • Health Savings Account Contributions or Distributions
      • Itemized in 2019 and received a Wisconsin State Refund
        • Bring your 2019 tax return. We will also need the 1099G generated by Wisconsin Department of Revenue found here