Thank you for visiting the Goodwill NCW VITA site! 

MyFreeTaxes will file federal and state returns for all income levels and includes most forms needed for simple returns. There are a few forms and/or tax situations that are not supported by the software. Please visit for a list of free forms. 


To e-file your tax return or other electronic forms, you must verify your identity with your Self-Service PIN or Adjusted Gross Income from your previous year tax return. 

Clicking on the above “Proceed to MyFreeTaxes Website” button will take you to a page that offers free Federal & State tax-return, e-filing, using an H&R Block At Home Premium software program.