Thank you for your support as we continue to move forward to help those who need us the most. We are committed more than ever to building stronger communities through our mission of Elevating People by Eliminating Barriers to Employment.
Through the support of you, our valuable donors and shoppers…Good Will Come.
We’re Open for Shopping and DonationsAll 27 retail stores and training centers are open for shopping from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and donations from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. daily.
We kindly ask that you reserve the 10 – 11 a.m. shopping timeframe for seniors and other at-risk individuals.
Our continued thanks and appreciation for your support and the impact you help make in our communities by fueling job training and opportunities for people with disabilities and other barriers to employment.
The Outlet Store and Shiner Center remain temporarily closed as we work on plans to safely reopen.
What types of items are you NOT able to accept?
We are not able to accept the following types of items. For a complete list, visit What to Donate.
Large exercise equipment
Midsize to large appliances, including microwaves
Hazardous liquids and materials, including paint
Large furniture items, such as mattresses, pool tables, head/footboards
Where are your retail and training center and Donation Express locations?
Visit our Where to Donate page to see what items we are able to accept.
Your Health and Safety Are Important to Us
HERE’S HOW WE ARE CARING FOR YOU AND OUR TEAM MEMBERS
To ensure your safety as well as our team members:
– We are practicing social distancing and ask customers to stay at least 6 feet or two cart-lengths from the nearest shopper or team member.
– We are sanitizing hard surfaces between customers, including carts and the checkout areas.
– Team members will be wearing masks or face coverings and we will be doing daily health checks.
– Plexi-glass has been installed at each register as a protective barrier.
– We are following CDC guidelines and sanitizing donations as appropriate before putting items in the store.
-Please remain in your car until it’s your turn.
-Practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet from the nearest donor.