Skills to Build
View Skills to Build Training Options
Helping You Build Your Skills for Life
Every person is unique, and Goodwill NCW wants to meet you where you’re at. Your past experiences, present ability and future goals are important to us! We want to work directly with you to find increased success in employment and the overall quality of life.
Explore Skills to Build Training Options to see what we offer – there are self-directed and instructor-led options, depending on your learning preference. In addition, you can learn face-to-face, by Zoom or even a phone call! There are also helpful resources such as personal assessments, YouTube learning and much more, all of which can be completed independently or side-by-side with us.
Some of these skills you might already know; some of them you might be partially comfortable with, and some might be rather new to you. We are never really out of the classroom. Goodwill NCW offers the environment to celebrate your success and hone the skills you need for a better life.
When you’re ready, please sign up to start learning.
With COVID-19 still a concern in our community, Goodwill NCW requires people visiting for in-person skills to do the following:
- Wear masks or face coverings. (We will provide a mask if individuals are unable to obtain one.)
- Cancel the meeting if they are feeling unwell or have a COVID-19 related symptom.
- Take their temperature and remain home if they have a fever, until fever-free for 72 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication.
- Cancel the meeting if they have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 and quarantine for 14 days. Services and meetings can resume virtually for the consumer in the meantime.
- Self-quarantine for 14 days if they’ve traveled out of state. Services and meetings can resume virtually for the consumer in the meantime.